Friday, August 29, 2008

you know you're blessed

when your son comes home from preschool with picture for you that looks like this:


and says "See all the hearts mommy? That's how much I love you!" Yep, my heart just melted at that point!! I treasure these days because there will come a day that I won't get that "I love you" as freely as I get it now. So I savor every moment!

And don't you just love his stick figure people?!! It cracks me up every time!

Well, other than doing a little cleaning I've been mostly unproductive this week. Hopefully that will change this weekend. But I thought I'd share with you some of my fall favs right now. Kinda like my "scrapbooking wish list"!!

Scenic Route Sonoma
Making Memories Fa la la
SEI Poppy
Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy
BoBunny Holiday Cheer
(this paper reminds me of Whoville for some reason!)
That's just a few of my favorite things right now! There's more but this post would be 10pgs long if I listed everything!!!

Have a great day everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! How precious.

Tami said...

That is so sweet Michelle! What a little momma's boy. ;-) How cute he would draw that many hearts. That drawing is definitely a keeper.

I know exactly how you feel. My heart always melts when I hear Andrew say "I yuv you Mommy."

Blog Widget by LinkWithin